Happy fasting to all my Muslim friends~!!! (^_____^)/)
Based on that concern, i will share some tips to stay beautiful during Ramadan!! :D
Prophet Muhammad salallaho alayhi wasalaam said, “.” (Bukhari) Knowing the immense reward and that good deeds are multiplied during this month, how could you miss out on something that not only will be a source of barakah but will help sustain you and provide you energy throughout the day. Make sure you have the right nutrients and balanced meal so you can stay positively radiant all through this blessed season of goodness.
2. Keep Your Skin Hydrated
Fasting for long hours along with the hot weather and lack of fluids, might lead to skin damage and dryness, so don't forget to keep your skin hydrated during this season.
- Drink not less than 8 cups of water (or more if possible). Other fluids work as well, whether the traditional Ramadan drinks or even a cup of green tea. They can do magic as well as rejuvenate your skin!
- Break your fast with foods/drinks with high hydrating agents such as Aloe Vera juice, Coconut Water (great options that have natural sugars and are super hydrating.)
3. Control your Caffeine and Soda intake
Limit your intake of caffeine in terms of soda and coffee, as they can easily absorb minerals and fluids from your body, which will leave your skin dry.
4. Control your Sugar intake
It’s quite common to have an irregular sweet tooth during Ramadan, but try to avoid eating too much sugar. Refined sugar, which is in most sweets, is bad for you. Not only does it affect your immune system, but it causes skin inflammation.
5. Be Careful of Dairy Products!
If your skin is sensitive to dairy products, avoid drinking lots of milk because it can enhance pimples and acne.
6. Sleep Well
When it comes to Ramadan, sleep cycle all over again is a very significant thing. If your sleep cycle is disrupted and you are not giving your body the precise amount of rest and sleep which it needs, this will become a cause for skin problems in the holy month of Ramadan.
7. BB Cream
BB refers to Beauty or Blemish Balm, a multi-functional cream that has both make-up and skincare properties.
That's it, ladies!
Pretty easy, right?
Hope the tips are useful to you and HAPPY FASTING!!!
See you soon dear beauty enthusiasts~
~ Nita Desilia Tannawi (@nitartstudio)