Friday, November 30, 2012

MonShu Girl Look-Alike Contest By Shu Uemura

Hello MakeUp Enthusiasts~! :D
It's been awhile since my last blog post, eh? been busy with some stuff. Sorry! ;(
GOSH i really have many things to blog in December

anyway, i'm back with another report of a makeup competition 
it's the MonShu Girl Look-Alike Contest by Shu Uemura Indonesia! *weeeee~*

I wanted to join this competition since the first time i read about it on Shu Uemura Indonesia twitter account, but like i said before, November was pretty hectic and idk if i could join... x___x moreover, my hair is nothing like the Monshu Girl ! Mine is long and no bangs, it's like totally the opposite from the official look. As the deadline's approaching, some of my beauty blogger fellas told me to join then i encouraged myself to spend a little time at night for imitating the look.

By the way in case some of you didn't know, Shu Uemura had the winners announced by November 28th, two of the three winners are our very own IBB members, Hana and Sheilla, yay~! congrats again for you both! ^^ *hug hug* Endi Feng and i lost and yeah we're both disspointed *guess all of the contestants all were* since the prize is Shu Uemura x Karl Lagerfield limited edition collection products worth Rp 1.000.000,- T____T but heyyy it's a competition, right and all of the winners really deserved to win IMHO, i was happy for them, i even congratulated Sheilla many times lol XD

Here's the official MonShu Girl look :



As for my 'before' photo i really have to apologise b/c i forgot to take one...  >__<
To cope up with that, here's my 'before' pic for the IBB Enchanting Fairy Challenge, my hair is in the same style before doing the MonShu Girl look so i guess this will do.


and ja-jaangggg! My version of MonShu Girl look ;P
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I used A LOT of bobby pins to achieve the hair!!! ^^" Graaaaa~

and fyi, i googled 'how to tie', struggled for some time.... and GAVE UP! lol... look at how silly my tie was in the pic above... T__T *teach me how pls someone*

Eventhough i lost, i'm pretty happy b/c Shu Uemura Indonesia actually said this to me through facebook message... (\( ^3^ )/)


Thanks Shu Uemura Indonesia and congrats again for all of the winners!

Until next time, take care beauty enthusiasts! :*







xxx

- Nita Desilia Tannawi (@nitartstudio) 


2 comments:

  1. ahhh how cute you are :D

    anyway, join my giveaway!
    win IDR50.000,- gift vouchers
    and get all stuffs with a half price! ❤

    ReplyDelete